Python Software Developer
They enjoy collaborating with others and have above-average communication skills. They also are curious, intelligent and motivated. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, employers are looking for PYTHON SOFTWARE DEVELOPER candidates who have the following skills:
• Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
• Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
• Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
• Creating custom codes and/or develop new one from scratch
• Prioritizing requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy Preferred skill
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in areas such as computer science or engineering, electronics engineering, math or a STEM field. A master’s degree is often a plus such as fluent italian. Proven experience and success , SQL and PostgresSQL are important as well as a working understanding of code and script.